---------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Updates (cont)

About yesterday's updates (below):

I think I fixed the margin problems that firefox was having - can you let me know if it messes up in your browser? You should see 3 columns: Bookmarks on the left, posts in the middle, and then delicious links on the right.

Week's almost over. Thank goodness!


1. The three-column layout. Greg and I thought it might look nicer, but I'm open to feedback. Is it too crowded now? Do we need borders separating the different sides? Do things need to be spaced out more?

2. The social bookmarks buttons:
I think it's a great tool, but it's a little big right now. I can't really make it smaller without doing some boring stuff, but you guys can let me know if you think it should stay or go, and I might modify it later.

3. Any other customization stuff?

3 comments:

Shweenerator said...

I see the 3 columns now. I can't tell you how excited I am! It actually works well, I think.

As for the buttons, do we have a legend or something for all of them? For those of us who are always slow on the tech train, it might be helpful. To be honest, I don't know what any of them are except for delicious.

nuraido said...

If you scroll your mouse over them, it'll tell you on the left what each one is.

Shweenerator said...

Oh, well I meant what each one of them does, not just their names.