---------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jim's pictures

Hey guys! The blog's been dormant for awhile, and Dorki has been begging for some life to be breathed back into it. Luckily, my enormously talented boyfriend has produced some pictures which I think are post-worthy, so I wanted to pass them on to you.

These are from his Revolver collection, based off of the photograph on the back of the Revolver LP. They will be displayed soon in my family's new guitar store - Clancy's Guitar Store!






This last one is a painting of me, which won't be on display in the store =)



So, that's it. Hope all is well in your worlds. Hopefully it's time to start getting some blog posts again!

Love,

me

1 Comment

Unknown said...

Jim, you are a genius with the canvas! (Or whatever these pictures are on). Can you do one of me next? Think we can reenact the Titanic scene? You know which one I'm talking about.